The Gloucestershire Gardens & Landscape Trust (the GG<) is subject to UK data protection legislation, which controls the use of personal data.
The GGLT will:
- Comply with the data protection laws of the UK.
- Only collect the personal data of its members for the purpose of the administration of GG< and its activities.
- Operate on the condition that whenever a member has given his/her express permission to be contacted by email, such permission will be considered enduring unless and until it has been expressly withdrawn.
- Look after the data and notify members immediately if there has been a data breach.
- Allow an individual to see the data held about them and if necessary amend or delete all or part of the data.
- Review data regularly and, when no longer needed for the administration of GG<, delete and destroy it so that it cannot be accessed in future.
- Not pass the data to a third party without an individual’s explicit consent to do so.