Talks & Lectures
If members wish to hear a particular speaker please let us know via the contact page and we will see what we can do.
Annual General Meeting and visit to Highnam Court Gardens
Saturday, 28 July 2018 at 2.00 pm
Highnam Court, Highnam, Gloucester GL2 8DP
Our AGM this year will be held at Highnam Court, a beautiful Grade 1 listed 17C house. Following the meeting we will have refreshments and the opportunity to explore the extensive Victorian landscaped gardens. These include exciting ornamental lakes, and woodland areas with grottos and a fernery, whilst the broad terrace at the front of the house looks out over a 1 acre rose garden.
Cost: £5 (members) to include tea/coffee and cake
- Doors open 7pm. Start time is 7.15pm.
- Tickets: £4 (members), £6 (non-members). Includes refreshments.
- Dedicated parking for around 25 cars.
- A bigger better room for all.
- New audio visual equipment improving visibility of the screen and microphones for the speakers.
All talks are held at:
St Luke’s Church Hall
St Luke’s Place